NAMEhtmie - High-Tune: Mie's data file format
htmie is the file format used by htrdr(1) to describe the optical properties of water droplets obtained by a Mie code. This format relies on the NetCDF data format . To be a valid htmie file, the NetCDF file must define the following variables:
- One dimensional array of floating point data that lists the wavelengths in nanometers for which the subsequent data are defined.
- One dimensional array of massic absorption cross-sections in kg of liquid water in suspension.
- One dimensional array of massic scattering cross-sections in kg of liquid water in suspension.
- One dimensional array of asymmetry parameters of the equivalent Henyey-Greenstein phase function.
- 1. Network Common Data Form - https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/